Friday, March 4, 2011

Goodness Gracious

Oh my....people are just human....need to remember that. And remember that they can be inappropriate, rash, rude and just plain mean sometimes. 

What a way to end the week.  I had  a 'run in' with the local tax collector's office, wherein I discovered that knowledge of how to run a business, business practices or even common sense are not required to work for the government.  I suppose I always suspected, but do have high regard for some of the people that work there. 
But you would think that I, as a taxpayer, would at least be able to finish a sentence before I was interrupted while trying to explain something, or that the secretary to whom I handed the letter, would at least Read It, before she told me I was wrong. 
Oh my.  Well, I did gain some serious knowledge on who Not To Vote For..... Ever... In Any upcoming election. :)
Ah, democracy at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment