Sunday, February 17, 2013

2013 late ;)

So, I've missed the beginning of the new year. 

Imagine that. 

I never seem to be on time for anything.  I push my plans aside and just do what needs to be done, because I didn't do it when I had time, so now..... it is emergent... Well, that's just me I guess.

I wanted to have such a different approach to the new year, new me, new plans and well, maybe old plans in a new and Real Light.... Where I actually Believe I can make it happen. 


Here goes, this is for me

Remember you were Are going to  
  LIVE healthier... eat more nutritiously   healthy for your body, not the sugar crave that you feel the need to indulge

 And Exercise, walk more, go to the gym and Tend to your body, so you can Tend To Your Soul

 Get those things Done, that need doing.... and you know all the paperwork that entails, like taxes and improve your credit score... procrastination will get you every time.

Meditate.... this at least is coming along, discovery, thinking before acting, attempting to put my own needs in the mix of things along with all the other.

Realize that people are, what they are, and I cannot change that.... Change, meaningful change, comes from within... when you realize that it needs to happen.

OK, I'm going to begin again... I say that a lot, but I Am. 



No comments:

Post a Comment